FACILITIES + SERVICES
Business & Recreational
The Onslow Beach Resort features stylish, modern self-contained apartments along with a great range of business and recreational extras.
Recharge with a bite to eat or drink at our stunning restaurant and bar, The Beach Club.
Relax on a pool lounger, have a dip in the inviting blue water and enjoy the sunshine.
Go for a walk along the beachfront or to the nearby Sunrise Beach Lookout, view the Anzac Memorial Sculpture and try the Ian Blair Memorial Boardwalk which winds through low bush to Sunset Beach. Book a fishing charter or an island adventure to the Mackerel Islands.
Our dedicated team are here to ensure that all facilities, services and amenities are polished, primped and preened for your enjoyment. If there is something we can help you with or improve, just ask.
Whether you’re visiting as a business guest, family or traveller passing through via Coral Bay, Exmouth, Karratha, Broome, Tom Price or the Karijini National Park, we’re here to ensure you have an easy and memorable holiday.
At the resort
Resort facilities include:
- Swimming pool
- BBQ area
- Restaurant & bar
- Meeting & events room
- Tour desk
- Mackerel Islands bookings & ferry transfers
- Avis car hire
- Business services – photocopying, faxing, printing, scanning, postage
- Free car parking
- Free Wi-Fi
In the rooms
Room facilities include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
- Complimentary tea & coffee making
- Daily housekeeping service
- Private balcony or verandah
- 2x wheelchair access rooms
Local amenities within a short stroll or drive of the Onslow Beach Resort include:
- Hardware store
- Post office
- Fuel station
- Aquatic centre
- Sports club, Thalanyji oval, lawn bowls & tennis courts
- Multi-purpose complex & courts recreational centre
- Skate park – BHP Billiton Fishbowl
- Community garden
- Public library & Wheatstone information centre
- Onslow Visitor Centre
- Goods Shed Museum