Onslow Beach Resort Booking Policy – Terms & Conditions
If you are an upcoming guest or wanting to book a holiday to the Onslow Beach Resort, we want to assure you that your safety, health and well-being remains our top priority.
We are monitoring advice daily from the relevant government health authorities to keep up-to-date and assess our continued response.
To assist us in keeping our guests and staff safe, extra precautions in line with government advice are currently in place. With these precautions we aim to provide reassurance to your travel plans. This is a changing situation and may be updated.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
Our normal cancellation policy is in place, you may change or cancel your booking up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date to receive a full refund. In the event you need to cancel inside of 48 hours, one night’s accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee. All no-shows will be charged for the first night’s accommodation. Please contact our reservations team via email [email protected] or phone +61 (0)8 9184 6586.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Onslow Beach Resort and wish you a fantastic holiday.
General Booking Policy Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below. In completing and submitting the Booking Form, or when making a booking with or for Onslow Beach Resort through other means, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which constitute the agreement between Onslow Beach Resort and you. These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. No purported variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorised by Onslow Beach Resort.
- Online bookings require a valid credit card number to guarantee your reservation.
- Your card will not be charged in advance unless stated at the time of booking, and will be held as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival fees.
- Unless an alternative valid card or method of payment is provided upon check-out, this card will be used for all outstanding accommodation and ancillary costs and for any loss or damage to the room during your stay.
- A valid credit card will be requested from the occupant of the room on arrival in order to check-in.
- For guests without a credit card, Photo ID will be requested and full cash payment of accommodation plus a bond for incidental charges will be required to check-in.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- If for some reason you need to cancel your booking, your cancellation notice must be received by the Onslow Beach Resort reservations team via email [email protected] or phone +61 (0)8 9184 6586, at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made inside the 48 hour period will be charged a fee of one night’s accommodation.
- All no shows will be charged for the first night’s accommodation.
- In the event that you are unable to go to Onslow due to a pending cyclone, Onslow Beach Resort will issue you a full refund.
- If you are already staying at the Onslow Beach Resort and are to be evacuated, Onslow Beach Resort will issue a refund on a pro rata basis.
- Onslow Beach Resort will not accept responsibility for any travel or other expenses incurred by you and recommend you take out appropriate travel and medical insurance.
- If your booking is between the months of November and April, please ensure that you are aware of any potential cyclones in the area before leaving home.
- Decisions made to continue your travel to the Onslow Beach Resort during the risk of a potential cyclone will be taken into consideration when refunds are issued, if you are required to evacuate the resort.
Resort staff will be happy to assist you with current cyclone warnings. Please contact us on [email protected] or phone +61 (0)8 9184 6586 for more information.
CANCELLATION BY ONSLOW BEACH RESORT
- Onslow Beach Resort without liability reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel a booking for any reason or at any time where, in its best judgment, road and transport, climatic, political or other circumstances deem it to be convenient or necessary.
- Any accommodation, transfers, tours or activities operated and cancelled by Onslow Beach Resort will be refunded in full when a booking is not able to commence.
- Onslow Beach Resort will not accept responsibility for any travel or other expenses incurred by you if you are affected by a cancellation.
- We recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover you in case of cancellation or other adverse events.